Socket option IPTOS_LOWDELAY no longer works

Juan Carlos Castro y Castro jcastro at pcshop.com.br
Thu Apr 22 19:57:53 GMT 1999

If any info has been brought up on this subject please let me know. Do I
have to recompile Samba under kernel 2.2.x for this option
(IPTOS_LOWDELAY) to work? I'm using 2.0.36 right now.

--

 ___THE___ "Commercial OS vendors are, at the moment, all closed
 \  \ /  /  economies, and doomed to fall in their competition with