problems with samba on SGI Origin 200

Ferenc Kiraly feri at arxel.si
Thu Apr 22 16:04:12 GMT 1999

	Hi, again.

Thanks for a speedy answer. The problem is mainly with NT workstations.
They are the ones that read and write 99.9% of all the data on our
network :-(

I do have separate log files for every machine and I did check for
errors (sorry I didn't mention this in my first post). There are
no errors. I think I once tried a debug level of 10, and got nothing
that I would call suspicious (while some machines got corrupted files).
There are definitely no errors at debug level 2, which is how I
usually run samba.

Unfortunately I don't have a compiler, so I must rely on the binary
releases.

	feri.