[Fwd: I'd like to know something about samba..]

SOOK-YOUNG_KIM at HP-Korea-om1.om.hp.com SOOK-YOUNG_KIM at HP-Korea-om1.om.hp.com
Thu Apr 22 00:05:29 GMT 1999

Hello,

I'm working for HP Korea.
Nowdays, I'm installing Samba 2.0.3 version to HP-UX 11.0 32 bit version.
But unlike HP-UX 10.20, nmbd isn't invoked.
I've checked Makefile already, but this didn't seem to cause that.

In addition, I'd like to test Samba server on HP-UX as print server.
But it is difficult to find related materials and documents.
Would you let me know the way to test and find them?
Please answer me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SookYoung Kim