Performance Tuning Samba on Linux

dave johnson johnsond at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 21:07:44 GMT 1999

List members, greetings all...

In light of the recent benchmarking attempts of Linux we think it is of
extreme importance to make "performance tuning" docs more available on
the web.  I am in the process of compiling an index of the best and most
relevant performance docs on the web so that we can publish them at our
site.  I think you will all agree about the necessity to make this
information more available.  Please send me your favorite and most
obscure links esp. concerning Samba on Linux.  Thanks a lot.

Dave Johnson
Site Builder