Discovering the names of the domain controller

Byers, Rick RB200002 at exchange.Waterloo.NCR.com
Fri Apr 16 14:54:10 GMT 1999

Hi,
I would like to setup samba (v2.0.2) in "security=domain" mode (basically,
acting just like an NT workstation).  I understand you have to put the names
of the domain controllers in the "password server" option.   My only concern
is that the hostnames of the domain controllers may change, and I would
rather not have that break samba.  Can't samba just detect that through
whatever mechanism a normal NT machine does (broadcasts)?

Thanks,
	Rick