nmbd won't start Please help

Jason L. Skoland jskoland at ncn.net
Wed Apr 14 18:57:52 GMT 1999

I am using RedHat 5.2 Kernel 2.0.36. I downloaded samba 2.0.3.. Yesterday I setup Samba through SWAT and everything seemed to be working ok. I come back in to the office today and nmbd is not running and it seems like no matter what I try to do I can not get nmbd to start up.. I have tried every command that I know of to start it but it won't.. It shows that it is starting but when I look for it , it is not running...Thanks everyone who can help me out on this issue

Jason