Unwanted browselists

Christopher Kranz clk at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Sep 30 19:22:11 GMT 1998

Won't setting the scope ID do this for you?  Only the machines with the same
scope id will "see" each other.  I have not actually tested this. Does anyone
have any first hand experience is doing this?

	Chris
--
Christopher Kranz        |   Systems Programmer   | clk at CS.Princeton.EDU
35 Olden St., Room 211   | Computer Science Dept. | Voice: 609-258-1747