force (unix) date parameter ?

Christian Barth BARTH at cck.uni-kl.de
Wed Sep 23 18:33:55 GMT 1998

Hi,

I may have missed it when reading man samba.conf:
Is there something like a parameter "force (unix) date"?

What I would like to have is the opinion to give all new files of a
share (created, copied, moved, ... what ever) the date of the day
they got in the share. E.g. not conservating the date when
copying files like windows does but giving the new date like unix
does.

Normaly I like the windows-date-behavior, but this option would be
handy to write a cron job to delete all "old" files in a public share
used to exchange files.

Thanks,

Christian