new user question

Joe Wronkowski jwronkowski at cypress-tech.net
Mon Sep 14 19:46:00 GMT 1998

thanks for the response from everyone.  I have recompiled the kernal and
the compiler worked fine.  I have switched ram also. To me it dosn't seem
to be hardware related because i have compiled many things with no problems
until now.  also compiling the kernal takes a lot and if it has not problem
with that why should it with that one file.  any way I guess i could try to
upgrade the gcc but I am confused at what file i need do you know the name
of it so I can download it.  I went to cdrom.com under sunstiet/GCC and
there was many files but none that i could recognize.
thanks in advance.

Joe Wronkowski