AW: Samba across subnets?

Rudolf Kollien Rudolf.Kollien at kollien.de
Tue Sep 8 17:45:33 GMT 1998

If you don't want to type the ip adress of your samba server every time you
connect, add a entry to your local hosts file and lmhosts file.

You will find this files (and sample files with extension ".sam") in the
windows main directory of Win95 and under "system32/drivers/etc" on WinNT
4.0.

Regards,

System-Consulting Kollien
Rudolf Kollien

Email: kollien at kollien.de
Our home on the net: http://www.kollien.de
Never trust a operating system you have no sources for