"Test Drive" our easy to use FREE Bulk E-Mail

hitechmail at usa.net hitechmail at usa.net
Wed Oct 28 00:42:48 GMT 1998

//// Supercharge your computer with Desktop Server 98 ////

 * * *   Removal instructions below: * * *

Get $249 Worth of FREE Bulk Email Software Today!

Pardon me for the intrusion. Did you know that
Desktop Server 98 is the exact same bulk email
software all the big advertising companies use?
Including Myself! It's the simplest bulk email
software in the world.

If your looking for a company to do your bulk emailing:

PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY:
For more information please respond below with the words
"More Info" in the subject line.
mailto: frec-info at autoresponder.freeyellow.com

Sincerely,
Loretta Hartgrove
1(888)240-4503
Hitech Marketing Techniques
1007 Parkview Ave
Youngstown, Ohio 44511
info at hitechmail.com
If you visit our website by 11/06/98 you will receive our
FREE email collector called Atomic Harvester" and
"List Manager" software with your purchase.

Our team promotes professional and responsible use of direct email
marketing in compliance of the new email bill: SECTION (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html