SAMBA digest 1856

Michael J Welker Jr MWelker at nh.ultranet.com
Tue Oct 27 13:57:13 GMT 1998

Why not just disable the election process on the NT boxes?

Go to:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Browser\Parameters

Set:
    IsDomainMaster:REG_SZ:FALSE
    MaintainServerList:REG_SZ:NO

If nothing else, this will end the election traffic and assist in further
diagnoses.

Michael J Welker Jr