Safe Win9x?

Juan Carlos Castro y Castro jcastro at pcshop.com.br
Tue Oct 20 18:42:12 GMT 1998

You'll need a third party. There are a number of "local protection"
programs available. A little web searching will surely turn out
interesting things. This has absolutely nothing to do with Samba.

I used to work for a Brazilian company that develops just that:
"http://www.modulo.com.br". The main page is in Portuguese, but they
probably have an English link.

Ah, the good times of diskless DOS/Win3 workstations... alas, the past
doesn't come back.

--

**************************************
*   Depois de tudo que aconteceu,    *
*           você AINDA vai           *
*  botar dinheiro na mão da NIKE??   *  OGY IS POLICY @ THE END
**************************************  L     *****************
                                        O     *     FIGHT     *
UST NO ONE @ DE  E @ BELIEVE THE LIE @ AP     *      THE      *
R             N  T                            *   FUTURE!!!   *
   \  \ /  /     CSUFBO @ EVRES RO TSISER @ ELGIEVNI @ EVIECED @ ET E @
     \   /    V |Juan Carlos Castro y Castro                    | H   S
     /   \    E |jcastro at pcshop.com.br                          |   A E
    /  ^  \   R |Linuxeiro, alvinegro, X-Phile e Carioca Folgado| O A I
   /  / \  \  Y |Diretor de Informática e Eventos Sobrenaturais | GIN D
   ~~~   ~~~  T |da E-RACE CORPORATION                          |
              ING @ E PUR SI MUOVE @ THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE @ EVERYTHIN