Re-exporting NFS shares to Samba

Rudo de Jong crj at dds.nl
Sun Oct 18 12:33:36 GMT 1998

Hi there,

I have a problem with WinNT 4.0 Workstation as clients trying to connect
to NFS shares which are being exported to a SparcStation 10 running Samba
1.9.18p4 which is offering these as shares to the LAN. In this LAN we also
have clients running Windows95. These clients don't seem to have any
problems connecting to these shares.
Could anybody point in the right direction so I can solve these problems?

TIA!

                     | Rudo de Jong <crj at dds.nl> |

             Fatal Error: Couldn't enter Windows, use Doors.