Samba Log Analysis.

Andy Sims andysims at accessus.net
Fri Oct 16 23:43:09 GMT 1998

I have searched the web for scripts to analyze Samba logs and found
nada.  Has anyone written a tool that will produce something on the
order of what Webalyzer or Analog produce? I would love to see what
applications we use eat up the most resources without actually having
to use my brain.  I know I could whip one up myself, but that requires
me to use my brain, etc...  I'm not much of a programmer.

Even something that just produced a textual report of peak usage and
so forth would be wonderful.

It's a small lan (11 machines) so it doesn't have to be too elaborate.

Andy

andysims at icon-stl.net