The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials

bill wagner wagner at ecad.es.hac.com
Fri Oct 16 17:45:09 GMT 1998

I have a different Unix userid for each project I'm working on, so I need to
provide a different userid/password combination for each drive I map to my NT
4.0 SP3 system.  But, whenever I try to supply a different userid in the
"Connect As" box and hit "OK", I get the message:

	The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials

Something I read in the digest led me to believe that would go away with
Samba patch 10 (samba-1.9.18p10), but it hasn't.  Is this a Samba
configuration problem, an NT problem, or something else?

- wcw
       ,(E)
Electronics  -- Bill Wagner            || Raytheon Systems Co, SES   --
  ,Centers   -- wagner at ecad.es.hac.com || El Segundo, CA             --
 (C)'