[FW: Samba problems]

mike weber web1437 at netscape.net
Fri Oct 16 15:12:37 GMT 1998

We are still having problems with these machines accessing our Samba server.
A couple more departments are joining the Samba club and are also running into
the problem with the Samba drive not showing up in the Network Neighborhood.
We are running ...p10 on Digital UNIX 4.0d.  Some of these newer network cards
will access the server, however, they will lock up the machines with the "blue
screen of death". (shoulda got a Mac!)

Any ideas of where to look and what to do?  Any abnormal variables to set in
smb.conf?  (originally posted to 1835)