non-digest format of this list?

mojahed at citechco.net mojahed at citechco.net
Tue Oct 13 14:17:37 GMT 1998

On Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 09:05:29AM +0200, Heiko Nardmann wrote:
> I always get the messages of this list in a digest format.
> This is bad to handle, esp. if you want to answer a question found
> in the digest.
>
> Does everyone else also get the list as a digest?
> Is there a way to switch to single messages?

If you are on Linux/Unix this is real easy. Use procmail and
formail. procmail is a general mail filtering/delivering utility and
formail can do many nice stuffs including breaking up a digest.

If you are on the Redmond side, things are not that elegant. There is
a super great mailer 'Pegasus' there, it has several utility programs
(separately down-loadable), one of them splits up digests, but I have
_NOT_ used it. Ask around in the Pegasus list. BTW, Pegasus and its
utilities are free!

--
My Windows unders~1 long filena~1, and yours?