Seeing two different user folders!!!!!

Evan Panagiotopoulos evanp at technologist.com
Fri Oct 9 03:23:20 GMT 1998

In my high school computer lab I have Red HAt 5.0 with SAMBA being
used as a file server.  The kids are getting used to it. But recently
I'm seeing something strange.  A student with id "james" will log on
Windows 95, go to network neighborhood and to the Linux computer and
find there among other normal items two folders.  The first will be
his own folder with his id, but the second will be another student's
folder.  No one has lost data so far, but students have been loosing
faith.  Is there anything I can check/change for this?

Thanks for your time,
Evan P...