No subject

cindy cindy at willowglen.com.sg
Mon Nov 30 08:55:14 GMT 1998

Hi,

I installed Samba server on Solaris 2.6, and I'm running NT
workstation on Pentium i386. I've just installed NT Services Pack 4, and I
can not log in to the UNIX server anymore.

I DID try to do the EnablePlainTextPassword:REG_DWORD=1 again, but I still
can not log in.  It just tell I'm not authorised... Does anyone else has
the same problem?

Please email your answer to my own account, since I just subscribed this
mailing list, and I'm sure when I can receive mails from the list yet.

Thanks a lot.

Cindy Ding
System Administrator
Willowglen Services Pte Ltd