Question w/intranet and internet

motec - Andrew Dennison andrew.dennison at motec.com.au
Tue Nov 24 01:31:29 GMT 1998

This sounds like a problem I had with windows if a nameserver is enabled but
not accessable. Windows tried DNS before NETBIOS. I got lazy and setup a
simple nameserver (on the samba box) which all the windows pc point to.

This can be changed by changing priorities in the registry, but maybe
there's an even better solution?

Regards,

Andrew Dennison
Engineering Manager - MoTeC Australia