How do you change Samba Password on NT Machine?

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Fri Nov 20 02:01:27 GMT 1998

Zak -

You cannot do this with 1.9.18p10.  You *CAN* do this with 2.0.0beta1 and
it works great!  I am running Digital Unix 4.0D with the current cvs (ie
"ntdom" code) and can change passwords from both NT and 95 workstations
without problems!  I am using encrypted passwords with Samba.

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE     |  Email:  Tim.Winders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator      |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369        |
|  South Plains College       |  Fax:    806-897-4711               |
|  Levelland, TX  79336       |                                     |