samba 2.0.0b1

Daryl Campbell daryl at athabascau.ca
Thu Nov 19 23:23:03 GMT 1998

Anyone managed to get 'configure' to compile with the equivalent of
-DSHADOW_PWD and -DUFC_CRYPT additions to Makefile under 1.9.18.

I thought I had this setup to work regardless of PAM setup, but can't
get shadow password entry to be accepted.

Red Hat 5.1

Any suggestions?

--
Daryl Campbell              You got to love the ground
Athabasca University                        on which you stand.