no updates seen on PC after unix changed (v2.0 alpha)

David J. Reiter dave at davidr.sd.logicon.com
Sat Nov 14 00:33:11 GMT 1998

Hi,
 I just installed Version 2.0.0-prealpha on a Solaris 2.5.1 machine.
We are exporting one filesystem to the PC's. I can connect from
my Win95 PC without a problem and I see all the files on the shared
drive. If I bring up Windows explore and double click on a text
file I can see the file without a problem. I then close the file
and go to the unix box and change the text file. If I then double
click on the PC side again it shows me the old file, not what
has been changed on the unix side. I have looked through all the
documentation and can't see anything parameter that might be
causing this problem. If anyone know what I can do to fix it please
let me know. Thanks in advance,

David.

David Reiter  dreiter at logicon.com
Logicon Information Technology Group