Need help with 'Cannot find setup.exe Windows needs this file to

Wayne_Johnson at candle.com Wayne_Johnson at candle.com
Mon Nov 9 15:04:16 GMT 1998

Your right.  It was the fact that the path was not 8.3 compliant.  It was
"f:\roma\mpls\cdimage\rmv200tp1\windows\intel" to be exact.  Samba was
doing exactly what it should have done.  I'll have to pass this one around
the rest of the company to make sure we don't get bit by it again.

Thanks.

"Robert Dahlem" <Robert.Dahlem at frankfurt.netsurf.de> on 11/07/98 08:53:08
AM

Please respond to "Robert Dahlem" <Robert.Dahlem at frankfurt.netsurf.de>