Linking a Solaris 2.6 box to a NT server

N S Morkot nick at qdata.co.za
Thu Nov 5 16:26:19 GMT 1998

Hello

I would like to know if SAMBA can help and if it can could
someone direct me to a faq or help file explaining how....

The problem is that we need to monitor a file on an NT server
from solaris in a realtime basis. This would possibly mean creating
a mapping from solaris to nt. Is it possible ?

Or better yet does someone have a better solution to this problem...

Regards
Nick

## Engineering, we need full power.
## Captain, NT cannot take much more, I think shes gonna blow.