HELP!!Directory Contents don't show

Pedro Fradique da Silva fradique at ipimar.pt
Wed Nov 4 16:18:13 GMT 1998

Hi all,
I'm using Samba 1.9.18.p7 on a Redhat 5.1 machine.
Through the homes section, I'm sharing the normal user's dir's and I
also have a couple of other shares. Everything worked fine until, in
some of the clients, all the contents of some directories vanished, not
deleted(allready checked), but don't show up in Windows Explorer. That
happens for every client that connects to the directory, so I'm guessing
it's not client related, and that's precisely what worries me.
It happened to two directories so far, and I haven't found a relation
yet.
TIA.
Pedro Fradique da Silva.