Linux and 1.9.18p5 problems

Dave Wreski dave at nic.com
Tue May 26 04:22:23 GMT 1998

Hi all.  I just installed 1.9.18p5 on a RH 4.2 system, using 2.0.33 and
I'm now receiving the following messages:

smb_dont_catch_keepalive: server->data_ready == NULL
smb_dont_catch_keepalive: server->data_ready == NULL
smb_get_length: Invalid NBT packet

Is this something I should be concerned with?  I'm currently copying about
400M from an NT workstation while seeing these messages intermittently
printed to syslog.

btw, is there a mailing list for the status of the domain controller code?
Can you give me the quick status of the project?

Thanks,
Dave Wreski