Request for man pages

Jeremy Allison jallison at whistle.com
Tue May 12 17:10:05 GMT 1998

I'd just like to thank everyone who sent in the man
pages for the required functions, we now have copies
of them for all the systems we run on so no further
copies are needed.

Thanks to everyone who sent them in, I've archived
them for reference so we (hopefully) won't make similar
mistakes in future.

Once again, sorry for the compile troubles with
1.9.18p6 and we'll be shipping a 1.9.18p7 with
these compile problems fixed shortly.

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison.
	Samba Team.