Problems Compiling 1.9.18p6 with SCO 3.2v4.2

AIM User! aim at aim-systems.on.ca
Mon May 11 17:33:44 GMT 1998

Having a couple problems with Samba:

First Samba 1.9.18p6 doesn't compile under SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 using native
compiler:

Linking smbd
undefined                       first referenced
getpagesize                         slprintf.o
mprotect                            slprintf.o
memalign                            slprintf.o
ld fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to smbd
*** Error code 13

Stop.
#

Also I keep getting errors when linking that it can't find .o files in the
subdirectories, when compiling them it creates for instance ubi_dLinkList.o in
the parent directory but when linking expects it to be in the subdirectory
ubiqx. I've been getting around this by copying the .o's into the
subdirectories.

Please email directly with solutions.

Thanks in advance.