Intra domain autentication

Paolo Tealdi tealdi at averroe.polito.it
Fri May 8 11:34:51 GMT 1998

Samba supports intra domain user (and group ) autentication  ?
That is :

I have a NT server that is the master domain for a DOMAIN.
I have a samba server that is a master domain for another DOMAIN.
I am interest in clients belonging to the first domain can see resources
belonging to the second domain (on clients and on samba server).
I don't know exactly how to works interdomain autentication but i
think  that nt server can do it.

Regards, Paolo Tealdi

Ing. Paolo Tealdi         Library & News System Administrator
Politecnico Torino        Phone : +39-11-5646714 , FAX : +39-11-5646799
C.so D. degli Abruzzi, 24 - 10129 Torino - ITALY  Email : tealdi at polito.it