Network Neighborhood

Glen GIBB grg at ecr.mu.oz.au
Fri May 1 03:28:25 GMT 1998

I had similar problems the first time I installed Samba. After much
hair pulling, I discovered that I had to place the client machines in the
same workgroup/domain as the Samba server.

There may well be another way to get the Samba serve to show up if the
clients are in another workgroup, but someone else can post instructions
on that :-)

Glen Gibb
Ridley College