NT passowrd change problem

Thomas E. Knowles tek at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Mar 30 22:17:50 GMT 1998

Still no dice.  Same exact problem as before.  What's odd is that I have access
to 2 PDC's on two different physical subnets -- if I try changing my password to
the 8 character one I want on the PDC on my own subnet, it works perfectly.
It's only when I try changing my password on the PDC on the other subnet that I
get this bizarre behavior.

--
Thomas E. Knowles
tek at CS.Princeton.EDU