printer driver in /etc/printcap

Darrin M. Gorski dgorski at ford.com
Thu Mar 19 16:53:50 GMT 1998

These diff's are based on samba-1.9.17p4. They're pretty small, so I
attached them. Enjoy...

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Mark Hodge wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I read a long time ago that it was possible to include the "printer
> driver=" statement in the /etc/printcap file. It might have required a
> patch to samba.
>
> Does anyone know how to do it because I've completely forgotton where I
> read it :-)

                                [Darrin]

 "I have no special gift. I am only passionately curious."
				- A. Einstein

Darrin M. Gorski, Research Computer Systems Network Support
Scientific Research Laboratories, Ford Motor Company
Internet: dgorski at ford.com | Tel/Fax: +1 (313) 248-3753