"The account is not authorized to login from this station"

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Thu Mar 5 21:12:39 GMT 1998

> > After entering userid and password I get the message:
>
> >      The account is not authorized to login from this station
>
> isn't a `allow hosts' or `deny hosts' flag preventing you from logging
> in?

Check NT4_EnablePlain...reg file in docs direectory of distribution.  If
you have install SP3 and do not use encrypted passwords on the samba
server you get this error.

Hope this helps,
j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter