nmbd errors !!!!!

Richard Bosire rbosire at AfricaOnline.co.ke
Tue Mar 3 15:46:01 GMT 1998

Hello .. Someone help !!..

I have samba  ver 1.9.18p2 running on my solaris box ..
When a a click on the network neighbourhood i can see my solaris box
listed
or even when I do

net view  I get

\\MWANIKI              Mwaniki's  Desktop
\\NAIROBI1             afol-ke(1.9.18p2,nairobi1)
\\NGANO                Robert's Deskpro
\\OTUOMA               Otuoma's Prolinea
\\PETER                COMPAQ CUSTOMER
\\SIGMA                Sales Laptop
\\TURKANA
\\WAJIR
The command was completed successfully.

But When  I try browsing i get

     Error 51: The specified computer is not receiving requests. Make
     sure you are
     specifying the computer name correctly, or try again later when the
     remote
     computer is available.

     Can someone pliz send me a sample configuration that works  /....

     thanx ...

     bosire