NT workstation reinstall

Janet Dickson janet at bioss.sari.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 16:02:22 GMT 1998

Hi
        I've had to reinstall most of NT onto my workstation this
morning. It was previously connecting happily to my SAMBA server which
is acting as
my Domain controller.
        Now when I change my NT Network settings to login on to the
Samba
domain, it tells me 'The domain controller for this domain cannot be
located'.
        I've changed nothing on the Samba server (Solaris 2.5.1 -
1.9.19-prealpha dated May 22nd)  There is nothing in the log file for
this machine.

        What have I missed ?

Janet
Janet Dickson                          |
http://www.bioss.sari.ac.uk/~janet
Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland | email: janet at bioss.sari.ac.uk
The King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd      | Telephone: +44 (0) 131 650 4888
Edinburgh EH9 3JZ, Scotland, UK.       | Fax: +44 (0) 131 650 4901