Need help configuring a multi-network server

Pedro J. Lobo pjlobo at euitt.upm.es
Mon Jul 27 16:04:22 GMT 1998

Hi, all.

I am trying to configure samba (1.9.18p8) on a FreeBSD (2.2.6) machine.
The machine has 3 network interfaces.

What I want to do is that each network interface has its own workgroup.
I've tried to start several smbd/nmbd processes using the 'interfaces' and
'bind interfaces only' options, but I can't start two nmbd's because all
of them try to bind to address "0.0.0.0". I've also looked at the
variables (%S, %u, %m, etc), but I haven't found any that helps me.

I'd like to know if it is possible to configure a machine in that way, and
how.

Thanks in advance,

	Pedro J. Lobo

Pedro José Lobo Perea                   Tel:    +34 91 336 78 19
Centro de Cálculo                       Fax:    +34 91 331 92 29
EUIT Telecomunicación - UPM             e-mail: pjlobo at euitt.upm.es