Help

richardl at meghdoot.mastek.com richardl at meghdoot.mastek.com
Mon Jul 27 04:21:28 GMT 1998

Hi
I am using Samba for connecting a printer on my Windows NT machine to
Unix box.
I was able to install and connect my printer to My unix box using samba
successfully.The only problem i am facing right now is that whenever i
give the lp -d hp filename.where hp is my LASER printer and filename is
any file i wish to print.As soon as i give this command the printer
prints the file once and again it starts printing the same file untill i
interrupt.

I would appreciate your help regarding this.

Thanks and Regds
Richard (Samba user)