connection problem

MIS Dept mis.venchurs at tc3net.com
Fri Jul 24 14:12:46 GMT 1998

Ok, here is the update.  I copied the binaries from the machine that works
properly to the 2nd machine.  This appears to have solved the problem.

Something is wrong with our AIX C compiler or I have incorrect compile
options set.  I followed the correct options from the Makefile but that
didn't work.

Has anyone had any trouble compiling the source for AIX 4.2 ?

--Mark