O2-Irix Client for a WinNT Workgroup

Oliver Grube oliver at firefox.niederrhein.de
Tue Jul 21 17:25:40 GMT 1998

Hello,

I'm looking for a description how to setup the following configuration:

- Win NT Server / 192.168.0.101 / as Domian Master for Workgroup XA
- O2 (Irix) / 192.168.0.199 /, Samba installed, should share some directories, for all other Clients

The Problem:
Login will be controlled by NT Server, but the Users didn't exist on the O2.
security = share
will not run?!?

The O2 is listed in Networklist shown in the Explorer on the Win95 Clients but the O2 can't be accessed.

It would be fine, if someone knows a source where I can read about this.

Oliver Grube