Can't display ".." with the p8 release

Leblanc, Benoît bleblanc at mtq.gouv.qc.ca
Tue Jul 21 12:40:41 GMT 1998

Hi Jean-François

There's an option to handle this behavior and it's probably what causes
your trouble (since I didn't see this option in the configuration
extract you attached).

The option is called 'hide dot files' and it's default is 'yes'. Simply
put 'hide dot files = no' in your configuration file and these entries
will be back again.

Benoit Leblanc
Téléphone: (514) 864-8873
Ministère des Transports du Québec
(418) 643-5555
Direction des Technologies de l'information     Télécopieur: (514)
873-8203
Service du Soutien à la clientèle                         Courriel:
bleblanc at mtq.gouv.qc.ca
35, rue De Port-Royal est, Bureau 5.00a                      Web:
www.mtq.gouv.qc.ca
Montréal (Québec) H3L 3T1
www.intranet/SIVT/cdao/