Samba Server Date Stamping Clarification.

Shobhana Vyas shobhana at cmie.ernet.in
Mon Jul 20 04:38:40 GMT 1998

Thanks for the reply.

I know of this option but the whole idea is to not set anything
on the client. I (being sysadmin) do not want to depend on users
or clients having set the date even if it is in a batch file.

I could work around this but I was wondering if I had missed an
option on the server.

							- shobhana

shobhana at cmie.ernet.in                                     Work: 91-22-8219595
Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy, Bombay.              Fax:  91-22-8219696

		    The only thing constant is change