Looking for MSDOS driver to map to samba

George Gallen ggallen at slackinc.com
Tue Jul 14 15:45:55 GMT 1998

Running samba 1.9.16p11 on Digital Unix 3.2c. We currently access unix
shares from W95 without problems but now since we had our network
overhauled, 2 MSDOS harddriveless PC's need to be able to access the
unix system for it's hard drive.

They have Intel Express cards . How do I setup the MSDOS computer
to map a drive to SAMBA. One question is these computers do not have IP
addresses, how would I assign an IP address, the W95 use DHCP.

Anyone know where I can get a mapping program to map to Samba from
an MSDOS machine?

Thanx
George Gallen
ggallen at slackinc.com