multiple 95 usernames?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Mon Jul 13 18:44:36 GMT 1998

Samba experts,
  We are running Samba 1.9.18p7 on an AIX 4.2.1 system.  Is it possible for
95 clients to login to windows and access multiple samba accounts (i.e., with
different usernames) without having to shutdown and log on as a different
user?  Note: we are running samba requiring password (though no encryption
at this point).  Ideally, it would be nice if one could connect with
Explorer and enter in a new username and password to access another shared
account.
  Also, I am aware of setting up group shares, but that gets rather
administrative over time.  What I am really looking for is a quicker and
easier way to go from one shared account to another while in 95.  -Thanks!
  Any suggestions are much appreciated!!!
Thanks!

--
Tim Tyler