problem

Slamet Cahyono slamet at ai.astra.co.id
Thu Jul 9 23:27:51 GMT 1998

dear folks,
when I run smbclient -L <hostname>, I've got the problem ;
Added interface ip=10.1.1.32 bcast=10.1.7.255 nmask=255.255.248.0
Server time is Thu Jul  9 15:30:47 1998
Timezone is UTC+7.0
Domain=[AIFILE] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 1.9.16p9]
SMBtconX failed. ERRSRV - ERRaccess (The requester does not have  the
necessary
  access  rights  within  the specified  context for the requested
function. The
 context is defined by the TID or the UID.)
Perhaps you are using the wrong sharename, username or password?
Some servers insist that these be in uppercase

Did any body had ever problem like this ?
any help would be appreciate.

regards,
slamet