ip_masq+dhcpd+samba+2nics

Ted Lemon mellon at hoffman.vix.com
Wed Jul 8 17:11:41 GMT 1998

> "barfing" meaning it gives some errors and refuses to start.

ARRRRGGHGHGGHHGGGG@!!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY that's what BARFING means.   What I was ASKING for were the
ERROR MESSAGES it PRINTED!!!!!    ARRGGGHHH!!!   Why are people so shy
about sending actual *information* in their bug reports?!?

*pant*

Sorry.   I just had to get that off my chest.

> Is anyone else running  DHCPD with two NIC cards installed on there box,
> and have dhcpd serving clients from ONE of those NIC's?

Yes.   It shouldn't be barfing on Linux 2.0.34.   That's why I asked
you what error message it printed.   This time, please send us the
error message, rather than further explaining what barfing means.
:'}

			       _MelloN_