NMBD ERROR LOG

LaRocque, Jeff (Tacoma-IS) jefflarocque at chiwest.com
Wed Jul 1 23:16:12 GMT 1998

I upgraded to 1.9.18p8 from 1.9.18p4 then I started getting the
following messages in my log.nmbd

process_name_refresh_request:unicast name registration request recieved
for name LPARKER<03> from IP 168.112.201.83 on subnet UNICAST_SUBNET.
ERROR should be sent to WINS Server.

The error comes up over and over different names but same IP and SUBNET.

find_domain_master_name_query_fail:Unable to find the Domain Master
Brower Name NWTACDOM02<1b>for the workgroup NWTACDOM02. Unable to sync
browse lists in this workgroup.

I put 1.9.18p4 back but the errors still come up. Has anyone seen this
before?