gui to manage samba

Lars Kneschke Lars.Kneschke at kiel.netsurf.de
Wed Jan 28 20:35:40 GMT 1998

Hello!

I've writen a programm to manage samba. You can find it on my homepage
(http://homes.cls.net/~knecke) or at
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/network/ksamba-0.3.2.tar.gz).
Maybe you find it it ftp.kde.org not before tomorow.
This programm is writen for KDE(http://www.kde.org). If someone is
interested to test it, he/she needs to install 3 packages from KDE
before ksamba can be compiled. In the tar-ball is a README, where you
can read what you need. The installation is very simple. (configure;
make; make install). This programm is beta, so you better don't test it
with your real smb.conf. You better make a copy before! ksamba is only
for samba-1.9.18 and above.
Maybe someone is interested in testing this.

Cu Lars

http://homes.cls.net/~knecke