SAMBA digest 1570

John Hintz johnh at nezperce.org
Tue Jan 27 17:56:22 GMT 1998

I am running Samba on Solaris 2.51 and accessing it on NT 4.0
workstations.  It has worked beautifully for over a year now !UNTIL!
recently we received the new MS Office suite which requires NT service
pack 3.  Since installing NT SP3 i get a message "the account is not
authorized to login from this station" when I try to map a (previously
used wnad working) samba-shared drive on my PC.  I have since unistalled
NT SP3 and tried again, and then it worked fine, so something loaded
with SP3 is the problem.

Any idea what? Anyone solved this problem?  A solution would be oh so
appreciated.

Thanks--

John Hintz
Nez Perce Tribe